Register by December 1 and save up to $50!
The Latest Tax Updates
In the field of tax law, you need to understand and adapt to ever more frequent changes to the Internal Revenue Code and regulations, plan for an exceedingly complex set of global tax rules coordinated by the OECD and enacted by our trading partners, and navigate administratively challenging tax systems by strengthened revenue agencies in the United States and abroad.
The D.C. Bar Tax Conference, hosted by the Taxation Community, is a high-impact and comprehensive program meeting the needs of tax professionals seeking the latest updates on a wide range of subjects. This two-day program features plenary and breakout sessions led by a roster of high-profile speakers, including senior government officials from the OECD, the U.S. Department of the Treasury, the IRS, and Capitol Hill. Attendance is a must for any tax practitioner who does not want to miss the latest tax law developments. The conference takes place at D.C. Bar headquarters with a virtual option.
- Programming covers a broad spectrum of tax law topics, including individual, corporate, partnership, international, and energy taxation, for a well-rounded and in-depth understanding of the evolving tax landscape.
- Key Congressional committees' staff and officials from the U.S. Treasury and IRS will provide their views on possible future tax legislation and recently released guidance. Coupled with experts from top law firms, accounting firms, and academia, our conference provides unique perspectives you won’t find anywhere else.
- A customizable and dynamic meeting format lets you focus on the areas that matter most to you and your practice.
- Connect with like-minded professionals, establish valuable contacts, and build relationships to enhance your career.
- The D.C. Bar Tax Conference is a premier event for legal professionals seeking the latest and best tax education.